Tuesday 26 April 2011

Poems for us girls!

Savage- by A. Williamson


I bare no scar,
No sign of a bite.
The change is looming,
An unstoppable force.


Soon you won't recognise me,
I'll be transformed.
This is the price I pay
for being me.


Tempers run short.
I hate the world.
Self-pity is my hobby.
I don't bother smiling. 


I want to rip you apart,
Savage you with words.
Please, ignore them.
They're lies, each and every one.


All I do is moan,
But how dare anyone tell me to stop?
To hell with you all.
I'm better alone.


The moon is waning,
along with my hatred.
Calm slowly returns to by body,
I'm rational again.


Until the next full moon. 


I found this next poem online, and it's quite funny, yet sums up "the time of the month" for me perfectly.


by XLilMissFrostyx

Complaining about everything
Sitting silently in sorrow
Hoping and praying
For a better day tomorrow.

Curled up on my bed
Pitiful thoughts roam
Who are you to say
All I ever do is moan?

If you knew what it felt like
To have to endure this pain
You wouldn't get so offended
When I angrily call your name.

Don't try and turn around my mood
Don't try and make me get dressed
You'd understand why I act this way
If you had to suffer PMS 



Found on http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/funny/poems.php?id=896501


No comments:

Post a Comment